Monday, July 02, 2007

Top ten stuffs I like!

To amuse myself, I've been listing all kinds of different top tens that I like and they are so fun to do. They can really make you think and know more about yourself.


Top Ten English Words that I Like
(I based my choices on the way they sound, their meaning and how they look)
1. soothing
2. live
3. summer
4. dream
5. subtle
6. always
7. imagine
8. free
9. magic
10. written


Top Ten Filipino Words that I Like
1. kita (the pronoun, this is actually my fav word in all languages)
2. sige
3. pag-ibig (this word can never be without emotion)
4. tula (this one evoke the image of leaves and the sound of wind, also cute guys with long hair)
5. bituin
6. tawa
7. minsan (it just seem romantic)
8. lola
9. awitin
10. mismo!


Top Ten Favorite Food
(food, drinks, anything digested)
1. chocolate cake
2. kaldereta
3. chocolate and strawberry syrup
4. Mommy's spaghetti
5. Coke (too bad i can only drink a glass of it a month)
6. jollijeep's pinoy bistek
7. cereals
8. milkshakes
9. double-dutch ice cream
10. ice-cold Milo


Places I want to go to and intend to go to
1. Batanes
2. Bicol (my kuya and I used to plan that we will go to bicol by train, well, the railroad is now closed and he is now married, soI guess the plan is off.)
3. Cebu
4. Vigan
5. Paris (for the lights and fountains!)
6. Russia
7. New York
8. Rome
9. Greece
10. Japan (for the cherry blossoms)


Top Ten Fictional guys I like
1. Mr. Darcy
2. Shrek
3. Jess in Gilmore Girls
4. Jim in the Office
5. Victor in Tondo man may Langit din ( I really like the line " Si Alma man may Victor din." And since then I've been wanting to say that.)
6. guy in Anastasia
7. Lukawa
8. Ewan in Moulin Rouge
9. Wa Zhe Lei
10 Dao Ming Su ( its so hard to choose between the two of them, I like those kind of problems)

Let's try to analyze this:
6 of them are not people person.
5 of them can be pretty bad-ass.
7 of them had been involved in fights.
2 of them are idealistic.
1 is a gentleman.
1 is an ogre.
3 of them are filthy rich.
2 of them live in filthy homes.
5 of them are sarcastic.
9 of them would do everything for the girl they love.
All of them are pretty intriguing, well atleast to me.


Ten Girls I wanna be
1. Keira Knightly (at 20 she got to kiss Johnny Depp and Mr. Darcy!)
2. Patricia Evangelista ( She's pretty gutsy, I mean she takes on the military in a smart-yet-naive-girl kind of way. I envy her feeling of invincibility yet I get worried when I don't see her column on sundays.)
3. Oprah (imagine having that much influence on people, and that much money, and a boyfriend that would totally let you adopt an extra puppy)
4. Gayle( imagine being Oprah's BFF, and she makes your wildest dream come true by making Josh Groban sing "When You Say You Love Me" to you in room full of yellow roses, and go all over america in search of the best cakes and hamburgers and be paid for it. I actually want to be Gayle more than Oprah)
5. Satine ( I want to sing a duet with Ewan McGregor)
6. Izzie Stevens ( I like her pretty disposition in life and she's really pretty)
7. Summer Roberts ( I like her life, there's enough to keep things interesting but the drama is happening just to the people around her. Her problems are only realistic ones. My life used to be like that, except I don't live in the O.C., rich or can pull off a bikini.
8. Halle Berry (she's really pretty)
9. Kit Kwe (it would be cool to have Angelo Suarez write lovely poems about you, only I'm not sure I also want others to read it)
10. Dollar Boy's Girl (Damn!)