Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Chronicles of Dollar Boy 4



John Krasinski isn't dating anyone.


Someone as adorable, talented, and has a smile that can make you floatin the air as John Krasinski is totally available. Huh. To think that he stars at a hit comedy show and is also starring in his first movie lead role with Robin Willams and Mandy Moore, his being single is very interesting.


It is not the most impossible thing in the world for Dollar boy to be unattached right? The thing is when I was 16, I've read this book Wizard's First Rule and it said that people are stupid; people would believe what they want to believe becase they want it to be true or because they are afraid that it is true. I sort of taken it to heart, so now I second guess everything I believe. For example, the ring on Dollar Boy's finger; it looks like a college ring but it can also be a very big, very intricate wedding ring. So I debated with myself for months before choosing to believe that its a college ring until proven otherwise. Another is his name; sometime last year my Lola called her bank and talked to the teller to assisted her the previous day. She also innocently shared to me that his name is Raymond. Hmm... could Raymond be Dollar boy? Because it was Dollar who assisted my Lola with her accounts the day before. But it seemed too easy, so I refuse to believe it until I heard it for myself. I don't want to believe something only to be dissapointed that it isn't true. I don't think I can handle dissapointment with this guy. In May, when I saw a girl flirting with him and I realize that it was so easy with other girls yet for me flirting with him is like taking a Political Dynamics exam; I sort of had difficulty breathing for the next two days. So no, dissapointment is totally out of the picture.
Anyway, last month I devise this action plan on how I would get him. For June my goal is to confirm his name and I achieved that. I heard someone call him Raymond. So there, my Lola was right. Suddenly, Raymond became a beautiful name. Though I sort of hope that I would know his name when he introduce himself to me but I guess God works in His own way. I'll take anything I can get. For this month, the goal is to flirt with him, verbally or non-verbally I just have to try to flirt with him. I feel sorry for myself that I have to write that. It seemed so desperate. The thing is, my friends are right, I have to do something because if I don't nothing would come out of it. I have to make Dollar boy happen and its up to me to make it happen. Easy for them to say, their brain doesn't freeze whenever his eyes drowns my soul. Sigh, but they're right. Anyway, the world had been desperate a long, long time ago; I guess desperate wouldn't be so bad.
So, we have to do flirting. Talking just doesn't cut it because I tried talking and it wasn't anywhere near flirting it was more like a disaster. I am thinking I should start with something small like smiling back. Not a polite smile, but something naughty and flirty but not too much. The smile should stay on the sweet side. My friend says if I did that, I probably get to go out with him some time next year, that is if he haven't impregnated someone and married her by that time. I need to do something more proactive. But I am not proactive. I wish I could develop this skill where you can make people do what you want but make them think that it was actually their decision to do it. Like, if I am going to ask Dollar boy out, I have to make it appear that he is actually the one asking me out. But I can't develop that skill in a week and I don't think I have the character for that. Sigh. I think I can say "hi". Especially if I am feeling unusually brave and compose that day. I can come up to him and say "hi". What if he doesn't say "hi" back. You see the two times I've talked to him he sort of just stood and looked at me until I've finished what I had to say. One time, I said "hello" before anything else and he didn't say "hello" back; though it must be because I immediatly luanch into explaining what I need for him to do. But he always had that surprised look in his face but he is quick to recover though. Well if he doesn't say "hi" back, I'll just kid him about it that since he was always smiling at me, I've figured that I would be friendly and say "hi" and now that I did, I will now go on my way. And then I could pray that he'll tell me to stay and then he will be friendly in return. Do you think its too much to ask? What if he just stood there? I can still play it cool but I have to be very, very compose for me to pull it off. Maybe I'll just try smiling back and leave the actual verbal flirting for next month.
I need a flirt master. Someone to train me in the effective ways of flirting. ASAP.
I am a very, very silly girl.