Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Chronicles of Dollar Boy 5

He wasn't there.


But unlike before, I don't hate it as much. I actually thought it was funny. Sometimes, things just won't go your way. And me not being pissed off, is part of the all new "not worrying about it too much" rule.


So much for feeling confident and wearing the perfect make-up. Atleast, I discovered a new combination of color for my lips. But the positive things pretty much end there.


I shouldn't have gone today. There was sign, my kuya told me to just do it on Friday. But I figured I may not have the unusual confidence I was feeling this morning so I went ahead.


I'm starting to think my instincts are no good.


I'll still go to philtrust next wednesday. I have to see him. I miss him. But there's no way, I'm going to flirt with him in front of Rozza. She doesn't know about dollar boy. And she's my little sister. Argh.


I really do miss him. Funny, his absence sort of adds to his character. Sigh. He is not making my life easy, now I have to think of what to wear on Wednesday. Men.