Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Reality

It seems like there is no escaping it. Sigh.

Even my escape world (which no longer deserves to be called as such) had been infiltered by it. As much as I want to; I can not reality-proof it, because it is made up of real people. They are not sims characters so I could not manipulate their lives, naturally they are bound to encounter problems because they all have real lives. And so they affect my escape world. At least there is still gossip girl, i mean, forums about gossip girl.

I genuinely wish I could solve their problems. I recently realized I'm better at solving other people's concern than my own. But I barely know this people and I don't really want to intrude, except that I sort of promised someone that I would solve it. My exact words are: sabihin mo lang, susolusyunan ko. What prompted me to say that, I would never understand. He was terribly bothered by the complications that the main issue had spawned, he already has all sort of probplems as it is; maybe I want to lighten his load. So far, on my attempt to be super problem-solver; all I have done are to create a multiply account, post a comment and text the person involve in the main issue, subtly hinting to reconsider his decision. I am not doing a very good job.

What I need to do is to convince the others to just choose the easier mountain. Atleast, we would no longer have to worry about safety (which i think is someone's main concern; which in turn makes me feel a bit guilty because I know I'm the least physically coordinated among the group), but could still have all the escape that the mountains have to offer. Save the bigger adventures for when the group is more, umm... whole. If it can ever be whole again. The thing is I don't have the guts to say that, since I don't think I have the right to tell them what to do. Or I could risk proving that I am such a princess, I just have to get what I want. They would probably give in. I know they would give in because they know I get special treatment form someone that I am not suppose to have in the first place. Which makes me guilty all the more. Argh... escape worlds should be drama free!!!

I just want 2 stress-free days on the mountains, among the trees and under the great blue sky. Be awe-struck by the view and feel incredibly small. I just want to get away form the city, from reality, from me.