Monday, January 08, 2007

Chronicles of Dollar boy

Here in Chronicles of Dollar boy, I will feature my adventures concerning Dollar boy. You see, Dollar boy is quite special since he is the first guy I like after i stopped hating men and the whole world all together. So, I just have to write about him. Anyway, normally this should be under the kilig section but due to what i have to tell you; i will place it under YE BOOCHED IT. Ye booch it is from Puzzle Pirates (great game, check it out!) whejn the navigator, well booched navigating. Booch means doing way worse than poor. Its the same with screwing or messing things up. Booching means failing. now, that we are done with the definition of terms, we now move on to my really, really pathetic story.
*********************************************************************
Santa is such a sweetie, he decided to put may lovelife in a less pragmatic mode! Lola asked me to tranfer funds from her dollar account to her current account and what does that mean? The one thing that I am ernestly hoping for: a transaction with dollar boy. You see, dollar boy is a bank teller in my lola's bank and for the past 6 months, I think I've visited that bank at the minimum of once a week. Since I am in a hermit mode them, mostly they are the only people I ame in contact with aside ofcourse from the SSS Manila people, which we also frequent. He is tall and have a really, really intoxicating pair of eyes. I also know his real name, but I am not gonna use because "Dollar boy" is just more dreamy than his real name.

Anyway, since I've been dreaming about this transaction for so long I put extra effort in looking perfect. I even wear my hair like I did when Japs saw me. I even tagged my sister along for moral support, besides I need her opinion on Dollar boy. So, things are going smoothly; I look good, I sound good, my mind is not failing me and I am offering everyone a smile. I am a creature unlike any other! Since I first have to transact with the savings account person, I have time to spare. That was when things go wrong.

My nerves are getting to me, so I try to distract myself by talking to Bhubhu, by laughing with Bhubhu and by pestering Bhubhu. I also try to calm myself, repeating my mantra " I am a princess. I am a princess. I am princess." But as I was walking over to him, he turned and looked directly at me. I froze, he was surprised but he immediately got over it. So, I continued walking towards him (didn't think 2 feet would take so much time to cover). I placed the two forms in fromt of him and tried to remember what I must ask him to do. He had actually scan the two forms before I formed what I have to say. He must think I'm a pea brain. I really don't like myself right now. But then again, he saw my UST id, so I can't be a total pea brain. Another bad thing my id picture isn't bad but it also doesn't say GODDESS! Furthermore, my ID states my real name and my real name is always an excuse for guys to flirt with me but he didn't flirt with me. If he did, I might have remembered to flirt with him. I really cannot believe myself.

You know, I think he enjoyed watching me suffer because he was smiling and after i took my seat to wait for him to process my transaction, he was giggling. And, my sister does not also like him (though she doesn't know I like him) because he was too giggly. On the positive side, he called my last name instead of my lola's last name so I guess he cares enough to took notice of me unlike the other teller who didn't (anyway, the other teller is gay) But that was the only positive thing, would you believe I even forgot to get Lola's bankbook from him. I totally suck.
and i need a major, major second chance.

Help!Bheng!what should I do? Because I booched this, I now realize, I really like him. Well, atleast for now...